Wednesday, May 13, 2009

New Family Pet

So this CAT, yeah, a CAT took up shelter under my grandparents carport and stayed for months...I write CAT with capital letters because I normally HATE the creatures. They have attitudes, they have the most foul smelling things that come from their bodies, they kill sweet, innocent birds, make me sneeze and the list goes on and on...

Anyway, back to my story...the kids fell in LOVE with the CAT and upon my arrival home one day, the CAT was in our yard. Kevin gave in and let the CAT come live at his new home on 5 acres!! YAY! Well, I must say, that I really LOVE the CAT now. He is cool. No attitude and always loving but he is not clingy or needy. He keeps his distance and chills around the yard. However, he has been killing a countless number of lizards and has a thing for killing bluejays. I love bluejays!!! But, what can I say? A cat will be a cat...






As you can see in the first photo, Brody could care less about the cat...he has better things to worry about...

No comments: