Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A New Home-


So, LOTS has been going on....


Right before Christmas, I received a very random phone call from someone interested in my house. Now, please be aware that my house was NOT on the market so this took Kevin and I back. We thought about it and had the folks come take a look and talked price. When we felt comfortable that the price was right and rates were good, we decided to start house shopping! We looked and looked and put an offer on a house that fell thru. We continued looking and FOUND one! We fell in love with the house and they excepted our offer!! We will have 5 acres, lots of Catawba trees, oak trees, a magnolia tree and almost 2500 heated square feet!!! Compared to my house, this will be a mansion, trust me. We are thrilled! The room sizes are huge! The kids are so excited to have all the room to roam and Kevin and I feel very blessed to move our lives FORWARD!!

Keep us in your prayers as EVERY room is wall papered!! OH the JOY! I remain positive in the fact that we will stay busy and be IN the country!! Our dream!

Love you all!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you guys and all of the memories you are about to make as a family in your beautiful new home! I know that moving can be the biggest pain, but this is so worth it, I'm sure!

Bing