We had an 8:00am appointment this morning with Dr. Hoehn. Cade's pressure was at 23. The meds appear to have worked since we switched them on Wednesday. The Glaucoma specialist put him on a medicine to decrease the normal productivity of fluid in his eye while working with the drop that increases the outflow of bad fluid. He is still on steroids and Cosopt for pressure as well. Lots of meds! I am so glad his pressure is down!! We were both very happy to get the news. Dr. Hoehn is giving him thru Sunday to continue his steroids and then she is pulling him off to see how his eye adjsusts. Keep your fingers crossed!! I know he is going to have a good report! We go back on New Years Eve to get checked again. I will keep you posted!
Thank you so much for your prayers.
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment