Thank you to my good friend Shirley for lifting me up. The prayers we speak are more crucial than the tears we shed...I MUST always remember this as a mother, friend, wife and child of God. If you have time, pray the words below and include Cade's name in the scipture.
Exodus 15: 25, 26
...My God is Jehovah Rapha, the God who heals. He is the Lord of my health.
Exodus 30:12
....I have been numbered with the children of God. Therefore, no plague is allowed to come upon me or my family.
I am the Body of Christ. I am redeemed from the curse, because Jesus bore my sicknesses and carried my diseases in His own body. By His stripes I am healed. I forbid any malfunction to operate in my body. Every organ, every tissue of my body functions in the perfection in which God created it to function. I honor God and bring glory to Him in my body. (Gal 3:13, Matt. 8:17, 1 Peter 2:24, 1 Cor. 6:20)
In Jesus, the spirits of blindness have no power over me. In Him, I can see and talk as well as any other... Matt 12:22
My Lord has tremendous compassion for me and is more than willing to provide my healing when I need it...Matt14:14
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment