Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Spring Break at Mimi's...




My picture taking has been TERRIBLE. Not only do I not use the camera we own, but I hardly take pictures at all anymore. Sadness all around. I love pictures but have been a slacker for quite some time. Now when I take pictures, they seem to come from my camera phone or from someone else! Like I said, sadness all around...

Until Kevin and I break down and buy the camera we want(which is about 3 grand), these will have to do!!!

We spent a week at my mom's for spring break and really enjoyed the trip!

We rode horses, ate at Taco Casa(my guilty pleasure in Texas), went to the Ft. Worth Zoo and did everything we could squeeze in during our week!!

Notice the size of Cade's nachos!! They were bigger than his head but he assured me he could eat every bite! Do you think that happened?? NO. He ate a quarter of the meal and was full. Everything is bigger in Texas...

Notice the quiet time in the car!!! It only happens when they sleep!!

No comments: