Thursday, May 3, 2007

The Redskins at the Redbirds!

Last summer Cade's t-ball team, the Redskins, was chosen to stand on the field with the Memphis Redbirds during the National Anthem. I took this adorable picture of him standing on a bridge looking down at the whole team as they waited to enter the field.

It was SO hot that day as you can see with the sweat ringlets around Chloe's head. It didn't stop the fun though...we all had a blast!

Cade got to stand with the number one man on the team, Schumaker. I "think" he now plays for the Cardinals, someone correct me if I'm wrong. It was so cute to see Cade listening to every word the player said and watching them both hold their hats over their hearts. I loved it and of course, I cried.


The girls had SO much fun! After the team stood on the field, Kevin and I took the girls to the kids section at the park. Notice the blue mouths from the slushies they ate!

And of course, sweet Sarah Kate. She was HOT and NOT happy for most of the game. We had to strip her down to her diaper and keep her entertained most of the game. I did however get some adorable shots of some of her first grins!

No comments: