Chloe is always trying to find something to color, draw, cut out, make...she LOVES crafts. One day a couple weeks ago, she brought me a medal. It speaks for itself. I am so grateful for my children. I truly am blessed. God is so good to us and has given me a joy I could never imagine with Cade and Chloe. I've been struggling with Cade a bit lately with some "life issues" that he must learn. Just looking at this medal gives me a little boost and encourages me! Thank you Chloe, you are the best DAUGHTER ever-and you do more for me, than you will EVER know.
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
My Daily Olympics...
Chloe is always trying to find something to color, draw, cut out, make...she LOVES crafts. One day a couple weeks ago, she brought me a medal. It speaks for itself. I am so grateful for my children. I truly am blessed. God is so good to us and has given me a joy I could never imagine with Cade and Chloe. I've been struggling with Cade a bit lately with some "life issues" that he must learn. Just looking at this medal gives me a little boost and encourages me! Thank you Chloe, you are the best DAUGHTER ever-and you do more for me, than you will EVER know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment