It never fails...EVERY weekend, Chloe begs her brother to sleep with him in his bed come bedtime. And again, it never fails, that Cade says "no." He occasionally allows her to sleep with him, although lately, if he doesn't feel like putting up a fight, he will let her sleep on a pallet in his floor. ; ) Upon cleaning Chloe's room before the start of school, I found this note crumbled up behind some books on her bookshelf. I laughed so hard. When I asked her about it, she just laughed and asked me if I liked her story. : )
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Once There was a Brother and a Sister...
It never fails...EVERY weekend, Chloe begs her brother to sleep with him in his bed come bedtime. And again, it never fails, that Cade says "no." He occasionally allows her to sleep with him, although lately, if he doesn't feel like putting up a fight, he will let her sleep on a pallet in his floor. ; ) Upon cleaning Chloe's room before the start of school, I found this note crumbled up behind some books on her bookshelf. I laughed so hard. When I asked her about it, she just laughed and asked me if I liked her story. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment