Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pedicures are not just for Girls...

I know he would KILL me if he knew I had this photo. One day while Chloe was at her tutor's, Cade rode with me to get a quick pedicure. He became curious as he does with EVERYTHING and asked how pedicures feel. We did not have time to get him one that day but I promised he could get one the next time we were in the shop. HE ACTUALY REQUESTED A PEDICURE AND YES, HE LOVES GIRLS! : )

The lady working on his feet asked how he felt and his reply was, "I see why my mom likes these, now." I love my booger bear.

Cade, my hope for you is to always get pedicures and do what feels good regardless of the status quo! Enjoy your life to the fullest and BE DIFFERENT! Stand out and show the world what a leader you are! Follow ONLY Christ and you will do JUST fine, my son! Love, Mom.

No comments: