Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Many Thanks...

I'm thankful for...

My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

A husband that loves me even when my breath smells or my attitude is bad. Love without condition...

Children that make me smile countless times each day. I love the way they smell, the way they laugh, the way they learn new things each day. Thank you GOD for my children.

My Job and the flexibility I have to contribute to my family AND make money!

My Family...How complex families can be. How I love my family with all of our complexity!

My Friends...The ones that have stuck by me thru the years no matter what are the ones that count and know the meaning of friendship. What a joy it's been to grow up with some of my oldest friends and form lifelong bonds with some of my newest friends!


And some more randoms that I'm thankful for...

My grandmother's dressing!
The acreage my family lives on...Being able to roam!
Warm Cookies
Mexican Food
Church and my caring neighbors and community
Small towns
Books-Latest was Girls in Trucks! Good Read...
Good Hair Cuts!
Laughter that fills my home!
The Stars
My new Pottery Barn Engraved Stockings hanging on our mantle!
The sound of the leaves falling and blowing across the ground
Dancing in the living room with my husband and kids
Singing at the top of our lungs on a car ride
Hymns at Church

I'm so thankful!!! I grow more and more thankful with the passing of years! Thank you GOD this Thanksgiving for the MANY blessings you give us!

No comments: