Thursday, January 24, 2008

Amber Mathenia

I am so sorry to be so delayed in my posts and even more sorry to be posting of such a tragic event. A truly, wonderful Christian woman who was so dear to many, many people suddenly joined our father in Heaven Tuesday as she was killed in a car wreck in Munford, TN. Her two children are in good condition and Amber lives on thru them. I am devistated for this family as I knew Amber personally and what a wonderful contribution she made to this world. She lived and breathed the word of God and touched everyone she met. I will forever be touched by her and will keep a part of her kind spirit in my heart. Her and her husband Anthony adopted 2 Ethiopian children and devoted their lives to the word of God. I am so devasted by this loss.

The Lord shall comfort those that were touched by Amber as he holds her in his arms now forever.

No comments: